I want an easy way to invest in my future.
Save smarter. If you want to be prepared to take advantage of investment opportunities or to deal with unexpected expenses, a CBTx Savings account is a great way to lay the foundation for a solid financial plan. Maintain a balance of $500 or more to earn interest. Set it and forget it with automatic transfers from your CBTx Checking Account or manage your deposits with free CBTx Online Banking. CBTx Savings accounts may also be opened by small business owners.
CBTx Savings Accounts include:
- Higher returns for higher balances
- Maximized earnings with automatic transfers of excess funds from a qualified CBTx Checking Account
- Free CBTx Online Banking including balance inquiries, funds transfer and free downloads to popular money management programs
- Funds are insured by the FDIC up to the maximum amount permitted by law
Opening Deposit: $50
Minimum to Earn Interest: $500
Service Charge: $12 monthly maintenance for balances less than $250
Excess Debit Fee: $10¹
¹Applies to each transaction (withdrawal, automatic transfer, or payment out of this account) in excess of three per calendar month.
Drop by or give us a call and a CBTx personal banker will provide the current rates and help you find a savings account that meets your needs.
Ready to open an account? Here are a few things to have handy:
- Your Social Security Number or Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN)
- A US government-issued photo ID (e.g. Driver’s License, Passport, State or Military ID)
- $50 cash or check to fund your new account if opening in person
- $50 from a credit or debit card to fund your new account if opening online
Opening a savings account online is fast and easy. We also know that when it comes to being accessible, personal service is as important as convenience, so if you want to drop by or give us a call, a CBTx personal banker will help you every step of the way.