COVID-19 News & Resources
During this time of uncertainty, CBTx is here to help our customers, businesses, and communities. This location is a resource for updates from CBTx to customers and businesses, as well as a pool of resources that can help you navigate these uncertain times with a trusted financial partner.
- Updated SBA Paycheck Protection Forgiveness FAQs
- Help is on the way for local small businesses! Click here to learn more about the SBA's Paycheck Protection Program.
- Want to apply for the SBA Paycheck Protection Program? You can find the application here.
- Need info from the CDC to help form guidelines for your business or personal practices? You can find it here!
- CBTx is working hard to bolster our Texas communities' downtown small businesses. Click here to learn about what we and other businesses are doing to lend a helping hand!
- 3/20/2020 - Here to Keep You Banking Texas Style
- 3/18/2020 - A Message About the Coronavirus and CBTx Banking Services
- 3/12/2020 - Still Banking Texas Style
Need help starting a small business? Want current information about your community? Just click through the resources below to find up to date information that will help you grow your business!
- Small Business Development Center
- American Management Association
- United States Small Business Administration
- Angelina Co. Chamber of Commerce
- Nacogdoches Co. Chamber of Commerce
- Houston Co. Chamber of Commerce
- Allen Chamber of Commerce
- Lewisville Chamber of Commerce
- H.E.B. Chamber of Commerce
- Nacogdoches CVB
- Nacogdoches Economic Dev. Corp.
- City of Nacogdoches
- City of Lufkin
- City of Diboll
- City of Wells
- City of Kennard
- City of Allen
- City of Lewisville
- City of Bedford
- City of Roxton